We – EPG Group the biggest gearbox & motors , couplings and gears factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778083988828
S Series Helical-Worm Reduction Gearbox
1. Product Characteristics:
S series helical worm gearbox adopts the helical worm gears to make its structure more reasonable. S series not only has higher transmission efficency and loading capability than those single-stage worm wheel transmission, but also smaller volume and appearance. Moreover, S series worm gearbox has higher transmission ratio, and can be combined with various gearboxes and speed variators to meet the different requirements.
S series gearbox are available in the following designs:
(1) SY Foot mounted helical worm gearbox with solid shaft
(2) SAY Helical worm gearbox with hollow shaft
(3) SAZY Small flange mounted helical worm gearbox with hollow shaft
(4) SA (S,SF,SAF,SAZ)Y Assemble users’ motor or special motor, flange is required
(5) SFY Flange mounted helical worm gearbox with solid shaft
(6) SAFY Flange mounted helical worm gearbox with hollow shaft
(7) SATY Torque arm mounted helical worm gearbox with hollow shaft
(8) S (SF,SA,SAF,SAZ) S Shaft input helical worm gearbox
(9) SA (S,SF,SAF,SAZ)RY Combined helical worm gearbox
(10) SA (S,SF,SAF,SAZ)SR Shaft input combined helical worm gearbox
3. Detailed parameters:
||S SA SF SAF SAT SAZ|
The products are widely applied in electricity, coal, cement, metallurgy, harbor, agriculture, shipping, lifting, environment protection, stage, logistic, weaving, paper making, light industry, plastics and other regions.
5. Technical Data:
Output Speed: 0.16~147r/min
Mounted Form:Foot-mounted, flange mounted, shaft-mounted, torque arm mounted
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.