4. Ambient temperature is above the advised level – If the ambient temperature is too much, it may diminish the effectiveness of the gearbox. Installing a cooling lover, or shifting the application to a more viable location may solve this application.
3. Input velocity too high – Lowering the input swiftness may help reduce the amount of deterioration on the gears.
2. Excessive load – Wear and tear on the gear is caused by connection with other gears. Reducing the strain will lower the strain the gears make with one another. If a higher load is required, using a larger gearbox may be necessary.
1. Improper gearbox construction installation – Make sure that all bolts linking the engine and the gearbox are securely fastened.
Problem: Gear Teeth Wear
Solution: Wear and tear on gearboxes is organic occurrences. Proper make use of and system maintenance can help extend their lifetime of the gearbox.
3. Gears in locked position – Gears might need to be replaced due to wear and tear. Another possibility will be a foreign object may need to be taken off within the gearbox, leading to the gears to maintain the locked position. Consult your dealer for guarantee information.
2. Gear the teeth are worn – Need to replace put on gears. Check with your dealer for warranty information.