DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit features a energy up gravity down circuit. Begin the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve can be offered if required. Also a stress compen sated movement control is usually extra on the circuit to control the descent speed in the cylinder.
Remark: Please consult our revenue engineer for your distinct pump displacement, motor energy or tank capability.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean every one of the hydraulic components concerned just before installation of the power unit.
three. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which need to also be clean and totally free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
4. The power unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree during the tank soon after the initial working of the power unit.
6. Oil changing is needed after the first one hundred operation hours, afterwards once each and every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This energy unit includes a electrical power up electrical power down circuit with load holding on the two A & B ports. A pressure compensatred flow manage is usually additional to circuit to manage the decent speed on the cylinder.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all of the hydraulic elements concerned in advance of installation of the power unit.
three. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which really should also be clean and totally free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is advisable.
4. The energy unit really should be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level from the tank following the original running from the power unit.
6. Oil shifting is needed after the initial 100 operation hrs, afterwards after each 3000 hours.