G80 level promotion chain
G80 lifting chain is an indispensable lifting device. High quality alloy steel, in line with international CHINAMFG standard.
diameter* inseam length
|Min inside width(mm)||Max outside width(mm)||Weight(kg/m)||Working load(KN)||Test load(KN)||Break load(KN)|
Chain block with CHINAMFG lift chain
G80 lifting chain is fully automatic welding chain, made of high quality alloy steel. And the chain surface treatment after polishing black.
Purpose: High precision calibration chain, lifting chain
Material: high quality alloy steel
Surface treatment: polishing, blackening, painting, plastic coating, electrogalvanizing.
Manufacturing standard :EN818-2
Power Level: level 80
Safety guarantee :4 times safety factor, 4 times experimental load
Packaging and delivery:
Packing details: bulk, wooden case, then pallets, iron drums, then pallets according to your requirements
Delivery: usually 30 days after receipt of advance payment.
1) Nearly 20 years of production experience
2) Own factory, high quality, competitive price
3) ODM and OEM services
4) Have a professional technical RESEARCH and development team.
Product Application picture
A reliable partner :5 years of reliable supplier of gold & more than 20 years of rigging hardware manufacturing experience.
2. Excellent quality: control of every product, from raw material to final process.
3. Certification :ISO, CE material certification, quality certification, management certification, test report.
4. Price: Provide reasonable factory prices and a wide range of transportation methods.
5. Convenient transportation, close to HangZhou port and airport, convenient trade.
6. No minimum order quantity limit, welcome special requirements.
7. Quick response: All inquiries are answered within 24 hours.
8. Timely delivery, 15 working days.
9. Packing: Professional and safe packing of each batch of goods.
10. Good after-sales service.
How do we control the quality?
A) Pay attention to the adaptability of the manufacturing process
b) shipping approval report
C) accept third party inspection
D) maintain long-term quality assurance
e) ensure that each product is inspected prior to assembly and packaging.
F) Comply with ISO9001 standard
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|Usage:||Transmission Chain, Drag Chain, Conveyor Chain, Dedicated Special Chain, Lifting Chain|
How to troubleshoot chain skipping or slipping issues?
Chain skipping or slipping can occur in mechanical chain systems and can lead to performance issues and potential safety hazards. Here are some steps to troubleshoot and address these problems:
- Check chain tension: Improper chain tension can cause skipping or slipping. Ensure the chain is properly tensioned according to the manufacturer’s specifications. If the chain is too loose, adjust the tension to the recommended level.
- Inspect sprockets: Worn or damaged sprockets can cause chain skipping. Inspect the sprockets for signs of wear, such as worn teeth or grooves. Replace any damaged or worn-out sprockets to ensure proper engagement with the chain.
- Examine chain wear: Excessive chain wear can lead to poor engagement with the sprockets, resulting in skipping. Measure the chain for elongation using a chain wear gauge. If the chain is significantly elongated beyond the manufacturer’s specifications, it may need to be replaced.
- Inspect chain lubrication: Insufficient lubrication can increase friction and cause the chain to skip or slip. Ensure the chain is adequately lubricated according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. Apply the appropriate lubricant to all chain links and ensure even distribution.
- Check for debris or foreign objects: Foreign objects or debris lodged between the chain and sprockets can disrupt the chain’s engagement and cause skipping. Inspect the chain and sprockets for any debris, such as dirt, dust, or trapped objects. Clean the chain and sprockets thoroughly to remove any obstructions.
- Inspect chain condition: Damaged or worn-out chain components, such as bent or twisted links, can contribute to skipping. Carefully examine the chain for any visible damage or deformities. If any components are damaged, replace them with new ones.
- Ensure proper alignment: Misalignment between the chain and sprockets can lead to skipping. Check the alignment of the sprockets and make adjustments if necessary. Proper alignment will ensure the chain engages smoothly and securely.
- Consider upgrading the chain: If skipping or slipping issues persist despite troubleshooting steps, it may be necessary to upgrade to a higher-quality or more suitable chain for the specific application. Consult with experts or the chain manufacturer for recommendations.
By following these troubleshooting steps, it is possible to identify and address the underlying causes of chain skipping or slipping issues. Regular inspection, proper maintenance, and adherence to manufacturer guidelines are crucial in ensuring the smooth and reliable operation of mechanical chains.
What is the maximum load capacity of a mechanical chain?
The maximum load capacity of a mechanical chain depends on several factors, including the chain design, material, size, and configuration. Each type of mechanical chain has its own load capacity rating, which is determined by the manufacturer based on extensive testing and analysis. It is important to consult the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines to determine the specific load capacity for a particular mechanical chain.
Typically, the load capacity of a mechanical chain is expressed in terms of its maximum allowable tension or working load. This is the maximum force or load that the chain can withstand without experiencing excessive wear, deformation, or failure. The load capacity of a mechanical chain is influenced by factors such as:
- Chain material and construction: Different materials, such as steel, stainless steel, or plastic, have varying load-bearing capabilities.
- Chain size and pitch: Larger chain sizes often have higher load capacities compared to smaller sizes.
- Chain configuration: The type of chain, such as roller chain, silent chain, or leaf chain, can affect its load capacity.
- Operating conditions: Factors like speed, temperature, and environmental conditions can influence the chain’s load capacity.
It is important to note that exceeding the maximum load capacity of a mechanical chain can lead to premature wear, chain elongation, sprocket wear, and potential chain failure, which can result in equipment damage or personal injury. Therefore, it is crucial to carefully consider the load requirements of your application and select a mechanical chain that can safely handle the anticipated loads.
For accurate and reliable load capacity information, refer to the manufacturer’s documentation, technical specifications, or consult with their engineering or customer support team. They can provide detailed load capacity charts and guidelines specific to their mechanical chain products.
editor by CX 2023-09-23