- Applicable Industries:
- Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China
- Brand Name:
- Product Title:
flange shaft with screws
Free of charge
- Source Capability:
- 50000 Established/Sets per Working day
Packaging & Shipping
- Packaging Specifics
- Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Quantity(Luggage) one – one hundred a hundred and one – five hundred >500 Est. Time(days) 7 15 To be negotiated
|Applicable Industries||Machinery Fix Stores,Farms|
|Area of Origin||China|
|Product Name||flange shaft with screws|
Transport method: Cost-free sample is offered once you acknowledge the freight accumulate
Payment expression: 30% T/T, L/C at sight
Q1:How your firm usually transports merchandise to your nations around the world?
This issue is mostly determined by the quantity of the products. If the quantity of orders is ample for a container, it is advised that containers be transported by sea or rail if the amount of orders is small, they can be transported by the transport organization.
Q2:Is your company’s merchandise retailable?
Sorry, we do not settle for retail orders. Our order quantity is identified in accordance to the packaging of the products. For instance, if there are thirty situations in a single box, then 30 are the most affordable purchase quantity.
Q3:What is the payment approach?
If it is a place, we need to obtain the complete payment ahead of they can be shipped if it is an get, then in accordance to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment just before the deal to indication the contract.