G80 level promotion chain
G80 lifting chain is an indispensable lifting device. High quality alloy steel, in line with international CZPT standard.
diameter* inseam length
|Min inside width(mm)||Max outside width(mm)||Weight(kg/m)||Working load(KN)||Test load(KN)||Break load(KN)|
Chain block with CZPT lift chain
G80 lifting chain is fully automatic welding chain, made of high quality alloy steel. And the chain surface treatment after polishing black.
Purpose: High precision calibration chain, lifting chain
Material: high quality alloy steel
Surface treatment: polishing, blackening, painting, plastic coating, electrogalvanizing.
Manufacturing standard :EN818-2
Power Level: level 80
Safety guarantee :4 times safety factor, 4 times experimental load
Packaging and delivery:
Packing details: bulk, wooden case, then pallets, iron drums, then pallets according to your requirements
Delivery: usually 30 days after receipt of advance payment.
1) Nearly 20 years of production experience
2) Own factory, high quality, competitive price
3) ODM and OEM services
4) Have a professional technical RESEARCH and development team.
Product Application picture
A reliable partner :5 years of reliable supplier of gold & more than 20 years of rigging hardware manufacturing experience.
2. Excellent quality: control of every product, from raw material to final process.
3. Certification :ISO, CE material certification, quality certification, management certification, test report.
4. Price: Provide reasonable factory prices and a wide range of transportation methods.
5. Convenient transportation, close to HangZhou port and airport, convenient trade.
6. No minimum order quantity limit, welcome special requirements.
7. Quick response: All inquiries are answered within 24 hours.
8. Timely delivery, 15 working days.
9. Packing: Professional and safe packing of each batch of goods.
10. Good after-sales service.
How do we control the quality?
A) Pay attention to the adaptability of the manufacturing process
b) shipping approval report
C) accept third party inspection
D) maintain long-term quality assurance
e) ensure that each product is inspected prior to assembly and packaging.
F) Comply with ISO9001 standard
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|Usage:||Transmission Chain, Drag Chain, Conveyor Chain, Dedicated Special Chain, Lifting Chain|
How to troubleshoot chain skipping or slipping issues?
Chain skipping or slipping can occur in mechanical chain systems and can lead to performance issues and potential safety hazards. Here are some steps to troubleshoot and address these problems:
- Check chain tension: Improper chain tension can cause skipping or slipping. Ensure the chain is properly tensioned according to the manufacturer’s specifications. If the chain is too loose, adjust the tension to the recommended level.
- Inspect sprockets: Worn or damaged sprockets can cause chain skipping. Inspect the sprockets for signs of wear, such as worn teeth or grooves. Replace any damaged or worn-out sprockets to ensure proper engagement with the chain.
- Examine chain wear: Excessive chain wear can lead to poor engagement with the sprockets, resulting in skipping. Measure the chain for elongation using a chain wear gauge. If the chain is significantly elongated beyond the manufacturer’s specifications, it may need to be replaced.
- Inspect chain lubrication: Insufficient lubrication can increase friction and cause the chain to skip or slip. Ensure the chain is adequately lubricated according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. Apply the appropriate lubricant to all chain links and ensure even distribution.
- Check for debris or foreign objects: Foreign objects or debris lodged between the chain and sprockets can disrupt the chain’s engagement and cause skipping. Inspect the chain and sprockets for any debris, such as dirt, dust, or trapped objects. Clean the chain and sprockets thoroughly to remove any obstructions.
- Inspect chain condition: Damaged or worn-out chain components, such as bent or twisted links, can contribute to skipping. Carefully examine the chain for any visible damage or deformities. If any components are damaged, replace them with new ones.
- Ensure proper alignment: Misalignment between the chain and sprockets can lead to skipping. Check the alignment of the sprockets and make adjustments if necessary. Proper alignment will ensure the chain engages smoothly and securely.
- Consider upgrading the chain: If skipping or slipping issues persist despite troubleshooting steps, it may be necessary to upgrade to a higher-quality or more suitable chain for the specific application. Consult with experts or the chain manufacturer for recommendations.
By following these troubleshooting steps, it is possible to identify and address the underlying causes of chain skipping or slipping issues. Regular inspection, proper maintenance, and adherence to manufacturer guidelines are crucial in ensuring the smooth and reliable operation of mechanical chains.
How does a mechanical chain compare to other types of power transmission systems?
When comparing mechanical chains to other types of power transmission systems, it’s important to consider factors such as efficiency, load capacity, speed, cost, maintenance requirements, and application suitability. Here is a detailed comparison:
|Efficiency||A properly lubricated mechanical chain can offer high efficiency, typically ranging from 90-98%. However, efficiency can decrease with wear and improper maintenance.||Efficient power transfer, but can be affected by wear and maintenance.|
|Load Capacity||Mechanical chains are known for their high load capacity and ability to handle heavy loads and high torque requirements.||Excellent load-carrying capabilities.|
|Speed||Mechanical chains can operate at high speeds, but their performance may be limited compared to other systems like gears or belts in certain high-speed applications.||Suitable for a wide range of speeds but may have limitations in very high-speed applications.|
|Cost||Mechanical chains are generally cost-effective compared to some other power transmission systems, especially for heavy-duty applications.||Relatively cost-effective.|
|Maintenance||Mechanical chains require regular lubrication and periodic maintenance to ensure optimal performance and longevity. They may also require tension adjustment and occasional replacement due to wear.||Moderate maintenance requirements.|
|Application Suitability||Mechanical chains are widely used in various industries and applications, including automotive, industrial machinery, agricultural equipment, and more. They are suitable for transmitting power in straight or slightly curved paths.||Versatile and suitable for a wide range of applications.|
In summary, mechanical chains offer high load capacity, efficiency, and versatility, making them suitable for many industrial applications. However, they require regular maintenance and may have limitations in extremely high-speed applications. The choice between mechanical chains and other power transmission systems depends on specific application requirements, such as load capacity, speed, cost, and environmental conditions.
It is always recommended to consult with industry experts or engineers to determine the most suitable power transmission system for a particular application based on its specific requirements.
What are the advantages of using a mechanical chain in industrial settings?
Using a mechanical chain in industrial settings offers several advantages that contribute to efficient and reliable power transmission. Here are the key benefits:
- High Load-Carrying Capacity: Mechanical chains are designed to handle high loads and transmit substantial amounts of torque. They can efficiently transfer power between rotating shafts or components, making them suitable for heavy-duty industrial applications.
- Smooth and Precise Motion: Mechanical chains provide smooth and precise motion, ensuring accurate positioning and synchronization of components. This is particularly important in applications where precise timing or coordination is required, such as in automated machinery or assembly lines.
- Wide Range of Speeds: Mechanical chains can operate at various speeds, from low to high, allowing flexibility in designing industrial systems. They can effectively transmit power even in applications with varying rotational speeds or changes in load requirements.
- Versatility and Adaptability: Mechanical chains are available in different types, sizes, and configurations to suit diverse industrial applications. They can be customized to meet specific requirements, such as load capacity, speed, and environmental conditions.
- Cost-Effective Solution: Mechanical chains are often a cost-effective solution for power transmission compared to alternative methods. They offer a good balance between performance, durability, and affordability.
- Reliability and Durability: Mechanical chains are designed to withstand harsh operating conditions and provide long-lasting performance. They are resistant to wear, fatigue, and external contaminants, ensuring reliable operation and minimizing downtime for maintenance and replacement.
- Simplicity and Ease of Installation: Mechanical chains are relatively easy to install and maintain. They have a straightforward design and require minimal complex components or specialized tools for installation or adjustment.
- Availability and Standardization: Mechanical chains are widely used and readily available in the market. Standardized chain sizes, configurations, and accessories make it easy to source replacements or expansions for industrial systems.
- Proven Technology: Mechanical chains have been used in industrial settings for many years and have a proven track record of performance and reliability. Their design and operation have been refined over time, ensuring a well-established and trusted technology.
Overall, using a mechanical chain in industrial settings provides efficient power transmission, precise motion control, adaptability to different applications, and cost-effective operation. It is a reliable and widely accepted solution for transmitting power and ensuring smooth operation in a range of industrial sectors such as manufacturing, mining, construction, and automotive.
editor by CX 2023-09-05