|★Load sensing fully hydraulic steering system, easy and flexible operation
|★Air over hydraulic brake system; Caliper disc brakes
|★Working device with automatically leveling ability at high position
|★Bucket articulated points take sealed, lubricated, dust-proof layers, which owns good durability
|★Integral, luxury instrument board.
|★New, luxury cabin
|Min. ground clearance
|Max. Dumping reach
Packaging & Shipping
2 units naked within 1 x 40HQ container.
Tavol Company was established in 2012, A Chinese Construction Machinery Manufacturing Brand that Provides Customized Services.
Mainly Produces More Than 20 Models of Wheel Loaders with a Load Capacity Ranging From 0.5 tons to 6 tons. and Other Related Construction and Agricultural Machinery, Such as Forklifts, Excavators, Cranes and Tractors etc.
Whether you’re an Agricultural Farmer, a Mine Owner, or a Contractor on a Construction Site, There will always be 1 Machine that is Right for
you. As long as you can Drive, You will Operate these Machine Easily, It will Definitely be your good Partner to Make a Fortune.
Q: Are you a manufacturer ,Trader or agent?
A: We are manufacturer,mainly make the wheel loaders from 1Ton-6 Ton.
Q: Can you do some changes according to our requests?
A: Sure. We can do some changes according to your uses. We provide many options, like A/C, Cabin heater, Forklift, Pallet fork,log grapple, grass fork etc.
Q: Where is your main market?
A: Southeast Asia, Russia, Africa and the whole China.
Q:What is the payment item?
A: Payment item is negotiable and there will be favorable payment terms for long-term customers. TT or L/C depends on the cooperation time, country and contract value.
|TUV, ISO, CE
|Hydraulic – Mechanical
How to select the appropriate lubricant for a mechanical chain?
Choosing the right lubricant for a mechanical chain is crucial for ensuring optimal performance, reducing wear, and extending the chain’s lifespan. Here are the steps to select the appropriate lubricant:
- Identify the operating conditions: Consider the environment in which the mechanical chain operates, including temperature, humidity, presence of contaminants, and potential exposure to water, chemicals, or other substances.
- Determine the chain speed and load: Understand the chain’s operating speed and the amount of load it carries. Higher speeds and heavier loads may require lubricants with specific viscosity and load-carrying capabilities.
- Consult manufacturer recommendations: Check the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations for the specific mechanical chain. They often provide information on the type of lubricant suitable for the chain.
- Consider the lubricant properties: Evaluate the lubricant’s properties, such as viscosity, temperature range, anti-wear additives, corrosion resistance, and compatibility with the chain material. The lubricant should be able to withstand the operating conditions and provide adequate lubrication and protection.
- Assess maintenance requirements: Consider the maintenance schedule and ease of lubrication. Some lubricants may require more frequent application or specialized equipment for lubrication.
- Comply with industry regulations: In certain industries, there may be specific regulations or standards for lubricants. Ensure the selected lubricant meets the required specifications.
- Perform field trials if necessary: In critical applications or unique operating conditions, it may be beneficial to conduct field trials with different lubricants to determine the most suitable one.
It is advisable to consult with lubricant manufacturers, suppliers, or industry experts for specific guidance on selecting the appropriate lubricant for your mechanical chain. They can provide valuable insights and recommendations based on their expertise and knowledge of lubrication products.
How to properly tension a mechanical chain?
Proper tensioning of a mechanical chain is crucial for optimal performance and longevity. Here is a detailed guide on how to properly tension a mechanical chain:
- Refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines: The first step is to consult the manufacturer’s guidelines or technical documentation for the specific chain you are using. These guidelines will provide recommendations for the appropriate tensioning method and tension levels.
- Inspect the chain: Before tensioning, visually inspect the chain for any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Ensure that the chain is properly lubricated.
- Measure the slack: Using a tension measuring tool, measure the amount of slack or sag in the chain. The chain should have a specified amount of tension, which varies based on the chain type and application requirements.
- Adjust the tension: To adjust the tension, you can typically do one of the following:
- Tensioning via an adjustable tensioning device: Many mechanical chains have tensioning devices built into the system. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to adjust the tension using these devices.
- Tensioning via manual adjustment: In some cases, tension can be adjusted manually by adding or removing links from the chain or by adjusting the position of the chain tensioner or idler sprocket.
- Ensure proper alignment: During tensioning, ensure that the chain is properly aligned with the sprockets. Misalignment can lead to premature wear and reduced performance.
- Recheck tension: After tensioning, recheck the tension using the measuring tool to ensure it falls within the recommended range specified by the manufacturer.
- Monitor and readjust: Chains can experience tension loss over time due to wear or other factors. Regularly monitor the tension and readjust as needed to maintain optimal performance.
It is important to note that over-tensioning or under-tensioning can both be detrimental to chain performance. Over-tensioning can cause excessive stress on the chain and other components, leading to premature wear or failure. Under-tensioning can result in chain slippage, reduced power transmission efficiency, and increased wear.
For complex or critical applications, it is recommended to consult with a qualified engineer or chain manufacturer to ensure proper tensioning based on the specific requirements of your system.
editor by CX 2023-11-03