Why choose us ?
1. HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in china and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. we covering a production area of 200,100 square meters, have more than 1,800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3,100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20,000,000 meters;
3. we specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, drive chains, conveyor chains, drag chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, gears and so on;
4. we have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
5. Our partners among world top enterprises, such as JOHNDEERE, NEW HOLLAND, CLAAS, HONDA, KUBOTA, YANMAR, etc.
Our agricultural chains are as following items:
1. SH series high strength heavy duty short pitch roller chains
2. SP series high strength heavy duty short pitch roller chains
3. Walking tractor chains
4. Combine chains
5. ZGS38 combine chain with attachments
6. Rice harvester chains
7. Various agricultural chain with attachments
8. S type steel agricultural chains
9. S type steel agricultural chain with attachments
10. A Type steel agricultural chains
11. CA type steel agricultural chains
12. C type steel agricultural chain with attachments
13. Special agricultural chain with attachments
1) Related Products
HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua Chain Group Co., Ltd was founded in 1 9 9 1, and now it has five wholly owned subsidiaries, one in ZheJiang province, other four in HangZhou, ZHangZhoug province, it is a professional manufacturer of chains, sprockets, tooth gears and various power transmission products.
The group has XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.HUA, ZIQIANG brands, is focused on producing all variety of standard roller chains and special chains, such as conveyor chain, stainless steel chain, agricultural chain. With Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua brand registered in more than 70 countries like America, Europe, Japan, it is building long term cooperation with these world top enterprises, such as JOHNDEERE, NEW HOLLAND, CLAAS, HONDA, KUBOTA, YANMAR.
There is a technical center of province level, Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua academician working station, experiment station for Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua post doctors, and national hundreds of program set up in Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua group. With these platforms and strong technical ability, the more than hundreds of Engineers and technicians have developed all variety of special high precise and high strength products, conducted mold programs for key components in the car and national industry revitalizing program.
Great attention has been paid on environmental protection and energy saving. The product well displays environmental protection and energy saving. In the year of 2 0 0 0, Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua took the lead in gaining I S O 1 4 0 0 1 environment management certificate and thereafter passed the inspection of clean production and recycling economy, winning the title of “ZHangZhoug Green Enterprise”.
“We are always serving our customers with our best products.”
|Surface Treatment:||Oil Blooming|
How to calculate the power requirements for a mechanical chain drive?
Calculating the power requirements for a mechanical chain drive involves considering several factors related to the application and the chain drive system. Here’s a step-by-step process:
- Determine the operating conditions: Identify the specific operating conditions of the chain drive system, including the speed of the drive, the torque required to transmit, and the desired service life of the chain.
- Calculate the required torque: The torque requirement is typically derived from the load being transmitted by the chain drive. Consider the rotational speed and the load characteristics to calculate the required torque.
- Select a suitable chain type: Based on the torque requirement and the operating conditions, choose an appropriate mechanical chain that can handle the load and transmit power efficiently.
- Consider the efficiency: Mechanical chain drives have efficiency ratings that indicate how effectively they transfer power. Consider the efficiency of the chosen chain drive system in your calculations.
- Calculate the power requirements: Multiply the required torque by the rotational speed to calculate the power required for the mechanical chain drive. The power is given by the formula:
Power (in watts) = Torque (in Newton-meters) x Speed (in radians per second)
Alternatively, if the rotational speed is given in revolutions per minute (RPM), convert it to radians per second using the formula:
Speed (in radians per second) = Speed (in RPM) x (2π/60)
By following these steps and considering the specific operating conditions and requirements of the chain drive system, you can accurately calculate the power requirements for a mechanical chain drive.
How to properly tension a mechanical chain?
Proper tensioning of a mechanical chain is crucial for optimal performance and longevity. Here is a detailed guide on how to properly tension a mechanical chain:
- Refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines: The first step is to consult the manufacturer’s guidelines or technical documentation for the specific chain you are using. These guidelines will provide recommendations for the appropriate tensioning method and tension levels.
- Inspect the chain: Before tensioning, visually inspect the chain for any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Ensure that the chain is properly lubricated.
- Measure the slack: Using a tension measuring tool, measure the amount of slack or sag in the chain. The chain should have a specified amount of tension, which varies based on the chain type and application requirements.
- Adjust the tension: To adjust the tension, you can typically do one of the following:
- Tensioning via an adjustable tensioning device: Many mechanical chains have tensioning devices built into the system. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to adjust the tension using these devices.
- Tensioning via manual adjustment: In some cases, tension can be adjusted manually by adding or removing links from the chain or by adjusting the position of the chain tensioner or idler sprocket.
It is important to note that over-tensioning or under-tensioning can both be detrimental to chain performance. Over-tensioning can cause excessive stress on the chain and other components, leading to premature wear or failure. Under-tensioning can result in chain slippage, reduced power transmission efficiency, and increased wear.
For complex or critical applications, it is recommended to consult with a qualified engineer or chain manufacturer to ensure proper tensioning based on the specific requirements of your system.
editor by CX 2023-10-08