Why choose us ?
1. HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in china and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. we covering a production area of 200,100 square meters, have more than 1,800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3,100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20,000,000 meters;
3. we specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, drive chains, conveyor chains, drag chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, gears and so on;
4. we have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
5. Our partners among world top enterprises, such as JOHNDEERE, NEW HOLLAND, CLAAS, HONDA, KUBOTA, YANMAR, etc.
Our agricultural chains are as following items:
1. SH series high strength heavy duty short pitch roller chains
2. SP series high strength heavy duty short pitch roller chains
3. Walking tractor chains
4. Combine chains
5. ZGS38 combine chain with attachments
6. Rice harvester chains
7. Various agricultural chain with attachments
8. S type steel agricultural chains
9. S type steel agricultural chain with attachments
10. A Type steel agricultural chains
11. CA type steel agricultural chains
12. C type steel agricultural chain with attachments
13. Special agricultural chain with attachments
1) Related Products
HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua Chain Group Co., Ltd was founded in 1 9 9 1, and now it has five wholly owned subsidiaries, one in ZheJiang province, other four in HangZhou, ZHangZhoug province, it is a professional manufacturer of chains, sprockets, tooth gears and various power transmission products.
The group has XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.HUA, ZIQIANG brands, is focused on producing all variety of standard roller chains and special chains, such as conveyor chain, stainless steel chain, agricultural chain. With Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua brand registered in more than 70 countries like America, Europe, Japan, it is building long term cooperation with these world top enterprises, such as JOHNDEERE, NEW HOLLAND, CLAAS, HONDA, KUBOTA, YANMAR.
There is a technical center of province level, Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua academician working station, experiment station for Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua post doctors, and national hundreds of program set up in Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua group. With these platforms and strong technical ability, the more than hundreds of Engineers and technicians have developed all variety of special high precise and high strength products, conducted mold programs for key components in the car and national industry revitalizing program.
Great attention has been paid on environmental protection and energy saving. The product well displays environmental protection and energy saving. In the year of 2 0 0 0, Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua took the lead in gaining I S O 1 4 0 0 1 environment management certificate and thereafter passed the inspection of clean production and recycling economy, winning the title of “ZHangZhoug Green Enterprise”.
“We are always serving our customers with our best products.”
What are the common misconceptions about mechanical chains?
There are several misconceptions surrounding mechanical chains that can lead to misunderstandings or misjudgments. Here are some common misconceptions:
- Misconception 1: Chains are indestructible: While mechanical chains are known for their durability, they are not indestructible. Chains can wear out, stretch, and experience fatigue over time, especially when subjected to heavy loads or harsh operating conditions.
- Misconception 2: All chains are the same: In reality, there are various types of mechanical chains available, each designed for specific applications and operating conditions. Chains differ in terms of material, construction, strength, and performance characteristics.
- Misconception 3: Chains don’t require maintenance: Proper maintenance is essential for the optimal performance and longevity of mechanical chains. Lubrication, tensioning, inspection, and occasional replacement of worn-out components are necessary to ensure the chain operates smoothly and reliably.
- Misconception 4: Chains can handle any load: Mechanical chains have load limits and operating specifications. Exceeding the recommended load capacity can lead to chain failure, reduced performance, and safety hazards.
- Misconception 5: Chains don’t require alignment: Proper alignment of sprockets and tensioning of the chain are crucial for smooth operation and minimizing wear. Misalignment can cause premature wear, increased noise, and decreased efficiency.
- Misconception 6: Chains are noisy: While it’s true that chains can produce noise during operation, excessive noise can indicate issues such as inadequate lubrication, misalignment, or worn-out components. Proper maintenance and addressing underlying problems can significantly reduce noise levels.
It’s important to have a clear understanding of the capabilities, limitations, and maintenance requirements of mechanical chains to ensure their effective and safe usage. Consulting with experts, referring to manufacturer guidelines, and following best practices can help dispel these misconceptions and promote proper chain usage and maintenance.
Can a mechanical chain be used for vertical lifting applications?
Yes, a mechanical chain can be used for vertical lifting applications in certain circumstances. However, it is essential to consider several factors to ensure safe and efficient lifting operations. Here are some detailed explanations:
A mechanical chain used for vertical lifting is typically referred to as a “lifting chain” or “hoisting chain.” Lifting chains are designed and manufactured to meet specific safety standards and regulations to ensure their suitability for lifting applications.
When considering the use of a mechanical chain for vertical lifting, the following factors should be considered:
- Chain Design and Strength: Lifting chains are specially designed and constructed to withstand the stresses and forces involved in lifting operations. They are typically made from high-strength alloy steel and feature specific chain configurations, such as grade, pitch, and diameter, to provide the necessary load-bearing capacity.
- Load Capacity and Working Load Limit (WLL): It is crucial to select a lifting chain with an appropriate load capacity for the intended lifting application. The working load limit (WLL) specifies the maximum load that the chain can safely lift under normal operating conditions. Exceeding the WLL can result in chain failure and potential accidents.
- Attachments and End Fittings: Lifting chains often incorporate end fittings or attachments, such as hooks, shackles, or master links, to facilitate connection to the load and lifting equipment. These attachments should be selected and used in accordance with applicable safety standards and guidelines.
- Safety Factors and Regulations: Lifting operations involving mechanical chains are subject to various safety regulations and standards, such as those set by occupational safety organizations and government authorities. These regulations specify requirements for equipment selection, inspection, maintenance, and safe operating practices. It is important to adhere to these regulations to ensure the safety of personnel and proper lifting operations.
- Inspection and Maintenance: Regular inspection and maintenance of the lifting chain are essential to ensure its continued safe and reliable operation. Visual inspections, load testing, and verification of compliance with safety standards should be performed at regular intervals by qualified personnel.
It is crucial to consult with qualified professionals and adhere to applicable regulations and guidelines when using a mechanical chain for vertical lifting applications. They can provide specific guidance based on the requirements of the lifting task, ensuring the selection and safe use of the appropriate lifting chain.
editor by CX 2023-10-23