EPG was awarded with “famous product of Zhejiang Province” and “famous brand of Zhejiang Province”.
- Applicable Industries:
- After Warranty Service:
Video technical support
- Local Service Location:
none, United States
- Showroom Location:
- Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China
- Brand Name:
dig hole, tree planting, solar project
1-50 ton excavator,crane ,skid steer loader
- auger diameter:
- STD oil flow:
- STD pressure:
41/51HEX, 65 Rnd,75Squ
blue or black
- Supply Ability:
- 1000 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- QINGDAO,DALIAN, SHANGHAI, NINGBO
Our solutions in the general segment are characterized by quality, reliability and power density. These products are designed for applications with medium precision requirements – in secondary axes, they can also be used for high-end applications.
1 – 1000 >1000 Est. Time(days) 45 To be negotiated
rotary pile Drilling Machine earth auger for excavator
Earth Drills are renowned throughout the world for being the best augur system available. A large range of models are available to suit any machine and hole boring task from the smallest fencing job through to major piling works. With a revolutionary gearbox and non-dislodgement shaft, the EPG Earth Drill is built to out-perform and outlast, turning your machine into a truly universal piece of equipment.
Why we choose this earth auger?
It is obviously that earth auger is more efficient than manual work. Besides, using our product is safer than manual work. The hole which dig by the earth auger is more beautiful than man did.
Features & Benefits
– Non-dislodgment shaft.
– Epicyclic Gearbox
– Hose & Coupler options
– High quality hydraulic motor
– Forged hood ears
– Shock-lock tooth locking system
– Augers from 75mm to 1200mm
– new earth drills
1.Forged hoods ears: Deal with the heavy strain of daily use. Contact surface wider and safer.
2.American Motor: Developing the most reliable wear parts.
3.ERICYLIC gearbox: Unique planetary gearbox. Multiplied output torque. Extreme efficiency.
4.NON-dislodgement shaft: Assembled top down locked into earth drill house. Never fall out. Provided a safer environment.
5.18 Month After-sales service for auger drive.
tree planting drilling machine Tree Planting Earth Drilling Tree Planting Earth Auger Drilling
How to choose the most suitable type?
Related spare parts
Our auger teeth have patented unique design.Different teeth for different earth condition.
With those, I believe it is no problem to dig your dream hole.
more auger photos
Factory & Packaging
Q: HOW CAN I CHOOSE THE SUITABLE EARTH DRILL?
A:PLEASE REFER TO BELOW QUESTIONS:
- 1. Brand and model of Excavator/Backhoe/Skid Steer loader?
- 2. Diameter of hole to be drilled?
- 3. Depth of hole to be drilled?
- 4. Ground type to be drilled?
Once you have answered the above you can easily make the correct choice.
Q: DO I NEED TO PURCHASE SPARE PARTS WHEN ORDERING AN EARTH DRILL?
A: It is not necessary to purchase spare parts for the Planetary Drive as this is a sealed unit, however it is important to follow the service schedule as outlined in the operators manual. It is advisable to purchase spare wearing parts (teeth and Pilots).
Q: CAN THE EARTH DRILL FIT A VARIETY OF MACHINES?
A: Yes, as long as the carrier’s specifications aThe lemon tube is suitable for transmissible power of 16-35HP, it is the preferred choice for high speeds and low torque transmission. The two-lobe lemon tube grants low vibrations up to 2600 rpm with lengths not exceeding 800mm. AC series with six-lobe tubes (star)gree with the parameters of the Earth Drill as outlined in our catalogue.
Q: HOW DO I FIT THE EARTH DRILL TO MY MACHINE?
A: There are four types of mounting linkage available;
- Double Pin Hitch: to be used with excavators fitted with quick couplers.
- Double Pin Cradle hitch: also to be used with excavators fitted with quick hitch, in addition the Cradle hitch can be used to stabilise the Earth Drill whilst travelling around the site and also to aid in the clearing of spoil from the auger.
Q: WHAT CAN I DRILL?
A: There are 3 types of cutting teeth available,
1.Earth and Clay Teeth: Suitable for drilling earth and clay.
2.Tungsten Teeth: Suitable for drilling hard and abrasive ground.
3.Rock Teeth: Suitable for drilling soft, fractured, rock.
Q: HOW DEEP CAN I DRILL?
A: There are extensions available for every Earth Drill however maximum drilling depth depend on the following conditions;
- Diameter of hole to be drilled
- Depth of hole to be drilled
- Type of parent machine toMain products include: manure spreading truck, potato planting/harvesting machine, disc plough, disc harrow, grass Mower/slasher, corn and wheat thershers, seeder, mouldboard plow, deep subsoiler machines, rotary tiller, rear blade, fertilizer spreader, combine rice harvester, corn thresher, farm trailer, ridger, trencher, stubble cleaner, earth auger, cultivator and its accessories: Plow disc blades, harrowing film, plough tip and share, cultivator tine, casting parts etc. be used
- Ground type to be drilled